SketchUp Workshop in Belfast!
With the success of my SketchUp online learning platform, SketchUp Hub, I decided the time was right to organise a SketchUp Workshop to teach Interior Design professionals (and students), how to create their own SketchUp floor plans.
This SketchUp Workshop will be held at the Malone Lodge Hotel, Belfast on Wednesday 21 June 2017 and will be an all day event.
It is for people at Beginner level, and is aimed primarily at Interior Designers (and students), but anyone who doesn’t work in the Interiors industry is still very welcome to attend.
To keep things snappy, I’ve listed the main points below, but please check out the dedicated Workshop page on the SketchUp Hub website, for more information.
So excited to meet some of the users of the SketchUp Hub, and hopefully open a few eyes to the wonderful world of SketchUp!
PSST! You’ll learn how to create the floor plans below!
What are the learning outcomes?
We’re going to teach you how to create your own floor plan using SketchUp. You will learn the following:
- how to create a basic floor plan (walls, windows and doors);
- how to create a furniture layout (sofas, tables and armchair);
- how to add colour and texture to your floor plan;
- how to print your floor plan to scale;
- how to render your floor plan, to add shadows and highlights, and then transform it into a hand sketched illustration using FREE image editing software, GIMP.
- Tea & coffee on arrival
- Complimentary light lunch
- Swag bags
- Complete and unlimited access to the full SketchUp Bundle online course (worth £116.00), so that you can continue your learning and expand your knowledge of SketchUp, after the workshop.
- Two hours email support for 14 days after the workshop. Use this support to get additional help when navigating the online learning platform, or to request assistance when learning SketchUp. Don’t forget to check out the discussion forums and Facebook Group, where you will find additional sources of support!
- To ensure that you complete the SketchUp Bundle in 4 weeks, we’ve put together a cosmic Learning Schedule. Click here to download!
- You will be entitled to 10% discount off the Silver and/or the Gold tiers of Anita Brown 3D Visualisation’s pricing plans. These discounts can only be used once and must be claimed within three months of attending this workshop.
Got a question about the SketchUp Workshop? Contact us using our website, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start the Conversation!